Salon Assistant / Stylist
2. Junior Stylist / Senior Assistant
3. Senior Stylist
4. Director Stylist
5. Senior Director Stylist
6. Branch Manager
7. Area Manager
- On the job training.
- Practical lessons are given by Director Stylists.
- Self-practice time (after working hours) under the guidance of Director Stylists or Seniors.
- Weekly skills exam for assistants, new stylists.
- Staff who passes the exam get a salary increment based on the level of the exam he/she passes.
Hair techniques examination levels – Salon Assistant / New stylists:
|1||Customer service manners, shampoo, massage, hand dry|
|2||Lotion apply on wig|
|3||Color works on model|
|4||Winding – styles|
|5||Blow drying – 5 styles|
|6||Haircut on wig – 5 styles|
|7||haircut on model – 4 styles|
Customer Service Officer
1. Customer Service Officer
2. Senior Customer Service Officer
3. Assistant Branch Manager
4. Branch Manager
- On the job training under the guidance of seniors.
- professional customer servicing manners.
Level of Evaluation:
|Level||Working knowledge/skills learned|
|1||Basic customer servicing manners|
|2||Omotenashi – Japanese greetings, manerism|
|3||Customer booking management|
|4||Daily sales report|
|6||Contribution of ideas for improving customer satisfaction|
|7||Stylist schedule management|
|8||Retail products knowledge|
|9||Salon customer flow management|